VM−4HDT is a high−quality, long−reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDBaseT extender distributor that takes one HDMI input, with IR and RS−232 control signals, converts them to HDBaseT extension line signal and distributes it to four HDBaseT outputs that connect to compatible HDBaseT receivers such as the TP−580R. VM−4HDT distributes HDMI signals with up to 4K video resolution, along with their extension over HDBaseT.
- High Performance Distribution — Distributes one HDMI signal to four long–reach HDBaseT extension outputs with up to 4K video resolution.
- Extension–line Distribution — Distributes a 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp (maximum) video signal over HDBaseT extension line to a distance of up to 40m (130ft) long–reach, and even further for lower video resolutions.
- Standard Compatibility — Connects to any HDBaseT compliant extension product on the market.
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC (OUT 1 only) signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — An intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- LED Indicators — Status indicators for HDMI and HDBaseT input/output connected signals and power for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Twisted–pair cables for HDBaseT signals wiring. Compact Mega TOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side rack mounting.